The Natasha Denona Love Story Collection is the newest release from the brand. She released a love themed line just in time for Valentine’s. The Love Story Collection features an eyeshadow palette, a cheek palette and three glosses.
First up, the Natasha Denona Love Eyeshadow Palette. This is a 15 pan palette with pinks, mauve and purple shades. The palette has matte, shimmer, metallic and duo-chrome shades.
All the shades that come in the Natasha Denona Love Eyeshadow Palette are brand new, never before seen shades. The size of the palette is the same as her Sunrise palette, which is the smaller, more compact version, hence the price of $65.
About the shades:
- First: Peachy beige with a creamy matte finish
- Lifetime: Warm gold with a shimmer finish
- Heartbeat: Deep maroon with a creamy matte finish
- Transparent: Bronzed champagne with a metallic finish
- Trust: Deep plum with a creamy matte finish
- Heart: Rich red with a creamy matte finish
- Giving: Coral with a pink duochrome finish
- Pure Love: Warm plum with blue reflects and a duochrome finish
- Commitment: Burgundy brown with a creamy matte finish
- Blind: Silver with a metallic finish
- Soul: Deep dusty rose with a creamy matte finish
- Passion: Deep burgundy with a shimmer finish
- Intense: Peachy pink with a creamy matte finish
- Valentine: Rose pink with a creamy matte finish
- Dream: Amethyst with a metallic finish
As with every Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette, the quality and the pigment of the eyeshadows is exceptional. They are pigmented, blend easy and especially the metallics, are one of a kind in my opinion.
I think there is a good variety of shades in the Love Palette for both every day looks but also some colorful and darker smoky looks.
The Natasha Denona Love Glow Cheek Palette comes with three blushes and a highlighter shade. I’m a big fan of Natasha’s four pan cheek palettes. The Bloom Palette is one of my favorite!
About the shades:
- Glow Cream Base: Rosy red with a metallic finish
- Super Glow: Peachy pink with gold reflects with a duochrome finish
- Diamond Powder: Hot pink with rose gold reflects and a duochrome finish
- Glow Impact Powder: Cool champagne with a metallic finish
The packaging of the Natasha Denona Love Glow Cheek Palette is stunning and so fun. There is one cream shade in the palette and three powders. I adore the Glow Cream Base! It gives a beautiful glossy effect on the cheeks and it is easy to work with. It’s on the sheer side, but it is buildable.
- Super Glow reminds me of a amplified version of the Orgasm blush from Nars. It is a beautiful peachy pink blush with a gold shift. It’s shimmery but it doesn’t emphasize pores or imperfections on the skin.
- The Glow Impact Powder has a gel to powder formula so it appears almost as a cream on the skin. It doesn’t have visible shimmer particles and gives a beautiful intense glow on the cheeks. Since it is one of those powders that are tightly packed, you will need a denser brush to pick up product. Or, I also like to use my fingers for application.
- And lastly, the Diamond Powder. This is my least favorite shade from the palette. I don’t like shimmer particles on my cheeks and this has a ton. It’s Natasha’s Diamond formula so it is very intense. It gives a metallic finish on the skin and an intense glow. I like this shade as an eyeshadow but not as a cheek powder.
Swatches of the Natasha Denona Love Glow Cheek Palette
The Natasha Denona Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss & Balm was a pleasant surprise for me. I haven’t tried any lip products from Natasha and these are a big hit for me.
They come in three shades in:
Nude (sheer beige with shimmer)
Coral (sheer coral with green gold reflect)
Mauve (sheer mauve)
The formula of the Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss & Balm is described as a
- Moisturizing formula promotes collagen production to plump up fine lines and improve elasticity
- Delivers a juicy, crystal-like shine while keeping lips hydrated and protected
- Peppermint oil creates a refreshing cooling sensation
I love the formula of the Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss & Balm! It is not sticky, gives enough color and has a cushiony feel on the lips. As the name implies, it’s a gloss and a balm hybrid, which is perfect for every day wear.
As you can see, these swatch differently on the hand vs lips. I was very surprised by the color in Mauve. On my hand, it swatches as a nude beige, but on the lips, it looks like a beautiful light mauve nude.
The Coral shade is also a big favorite of mine. In person, it is such a unique color. It doesn’t have any visible shimmer particles like your usual shimmer gloss. Instead, it has a duo-chrome finish that goes from coral to gold, which looks beautiful on the lips.
As for Nude, I expected to love it, but it is not my favorite. This shade has a white base so it needs more layering to make it look even on the lips. It also has shimmer which I can feel on the lips. It looks nice layered over a nude lip liner or a lipstick, but on it’s own, I prefer either Mauve or Coral.
Bottom line, I really like everything in the Natasha Denona Love Story Collection. If I have to pick favorites and products I recommend getting from the Natasha Denona Love Story Collection, I would go with the Love Eyeshadow Palette, Lip Oh-Phoria in Coral and Mauve. Depending on your shade preference, the Love Glow Cheek Palette is an option (I see myself using three of the four shades a lot), but only if you like your blushes on the pink side.